17 November, 2012

Gran


Heya!

Well the last few days I've been blogging 2 posts. Further it was the one of the most toughest weeks of my life. My grandma died last sunday and her funeral was today (friday, 16-11). I've cried tears, unbelievable, my eyes were hurting afterwards. Yesterday I went to bed with a headache - because of the tears, now my eyes were hurting because of the tears. By this post I'd like to share one song with you. It shows the feelings that I have (or had) for my grandma, because I can't describe them with words myself. I don't know if you know it, but it is Nan's Song, it's from Robbie Williams. He wrote it himself (the lyrics... he has got a co-chamber who writes the music.). To me it is such a sensitive song, that can bring me to tears, it says what I feel. I just adore it. 

For now I'm just a emotional wrack. Tears are floating, but it's okay. Thankfully I'm not the only one. Haha. So, now I'm glad I can get some rest, so I will, thankfully! 

Love, Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment