24 May, 2012

PINKPOP


Heya dear followers!!

Next weekend I'm about to go to Pinkpop. Pinkpop is this huge festival in the southern of Holland, where Dutch and international artists preform. There are few things I cant choose between (they have 3 stages and 2 of them are always playing at the same time), but there are definitely I NEED to see...

Does anyone know who's sexy ass this is?

RIGHT! It is Bruce Springsteen's ass, when he was young (then I'm talking about 20-30 years ago)! I really am soooooo excited to go there! My sister won weekend tickets, which usually costs 160 euro's per ticket!! So she won 4 of them! Thats around 600 euro's!! Thats SO MUCH!! Hahaha! We really love to see Bruce Springsteen. This is what he looks like now adays.

Still a pretty guy, right? I know I'm only 20 and he is like 50+ but some guys are just getting old pretty (Jude Law, Hugh Grand, Collin Firth)... I think does... anyway. Further I would love to see James Morrisson and Keane... 

James Morrison

The dudies from Keane. 

Now I am still doubting about things like The Ting Tings - Ben Howard and Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings - The Wombats... pretty tough choosing between music!! Hahaha. 

Doesn't anybody love music? 

xx
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment